“[d]arc room: live curated by Light Collective has the knack of encouraging excellent lighting design dialogue in a challenging and inclusive format. It was a fantastic platform to share my views about light and health.”
Karen van Creveld – Karen van Creveld Lighting Design
Let us give you freedom from choice and take the stress out of stand building and hiring contractors with our own creative team.
We have created a unique display template that will appeal to visitors whilst making it easy for you to participate in. All you need to do is supply your product display and we will do the rest to create the [d]arc room concept. Customisation with graphics, screens and finishes is also possible within the [d]arc room ethos to create a truly inspiring creative lighting show.
At the end of the exhibition, we’ll then pack up for you and you can arrange collection of your luminaires from our contractor!
Lighting is a creative industry and [d]arc room is a creative show. Let’s inspire our visitors together by making [d]arc room different. Every exhibitor will liaise with our team and with our contractors to go through the different designs, ideas and concepts to maximise your presence at [d]arc room.
(prices upon application):
1. Installation of extra light fittings.
2. Extra wall graphics.
3. AV equipment.
4. Customisation of pod (shelving, flooring, boxing etc).
5. Extra furniture.
6. Different paint finishes.
Included in Single Stand Package for £7,000:
1. A 2m x 2m stand (2 open sides) with ceiling if required for fittings (4m x 2m for double stand*).
2. Ply walls painted to standard colour (white, black or grey).
3. Installation of up to 6 (12 for double stand) light fittings (recessed, surface or pendant - track counts as one fitting).
4. Optional ceiling for ceiling fittings.
5. 13 amp twin socket.
6. 2sqm graphics (4sqm for double stand).
7. A stool and plinth unit with internal storage for display or use as laptop stand.
8. Company name in standard font.
* Double stands cost £14,000.