Call for papers:
- You are requested to submit a one page synopsis of your presentation outlining the topic you would like to present with a 400 word limit.
- This must include the title of the paper.
- The content of your presentation should correspond to the stream for which you are submitting it. These are as follows:
- Your paper is expected to be targeted at a professional audience.
- Your paper should not have been previously presented or published prior to this event but can have been submitted for an event that has been cancelled or postponed.
- Your presentation should be in English - there will be no translation facilities as part of the event.
- Presentations should not promote specific manufacturers products.
- You can submit your abstract and supporting information here.
- Supporting information includes contact information, short biography and speaker photo.
- Please submit before July 17th.
- Your abstract will be reviewed by the end of July
- You will be notified of acceptance at the start of August.
- You will need to supply your recorded presentation by 1st September.
- If successful, your presentation will be featured as part of the event. It will also be available via arc and darc tv after the event and our speakers will be profiled in a special edition of arc magazine.
Before the event:
"[d]arc room: live, curated by Light Collective, has the knack of encouraging excellent lighting design dialogue in a challenging and inclusive format. It was a fantastic platform to share my views about light and health.”
At the event:
- Your paper will be introduced by a moderator.
- The recording will run automatically and then it will be followed by a moderated 10 minute Q & A that you will interact with live.
- We expect you to attend for the Q&A session.
"[d]arc room, proved to be a big success for Radiant – a perfect meeting place for the lighting design community, allowing us to forge new relationships and cement existing ones. Well done to all of the organising team for accomplishing a much needed lighting design-focused event.”